How to change your ATO
If you are currently in a modular ATPL training course, the Institut MERMOZ proposes :
- To assist you in the change process with the DGAC
- A personalised ATPL (A) training plan. You will only have to follow the courses regarding the “missing certificates”.
- To allow you to keep the ATPL(A) certificates already obtained
- A specific fee adapted to your training.
Conditions and Procedure for changing ATOs
- You must be in a modular training program (holder of a PPL licence).
- Request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must provide us with the Institut MERMOZ registration form as well as your OCEANE details.
- After reviewing your application, the Institut MERMOZ will offer you a personalised rate.
- Depending on the progress of your training, you will have to follow the Initial course (Visio).
Do not hesitate to contact us at (+33) 01.46.86.81.00 for more information. For integrated ATPL(A) training, our partner APA Training is at your disposal for any information request.
Other training ?
The Institut MERMOZ proposes to assist all pilot trainees (ATPL A/H, CPL A/H, IR, CBIR, PPL) but also cabin crews (CCA) to change ATO if they wish. We have always been keen to offer you a fair solution both in terms of training and prices. Positive feedbacks from trainees is our best reward. Each case being unique, please send your request to email@example.com.