– All of our instructors are aircrew or former aircrew who have held management positions in major French airlines and have extensive experience in teaching.
– The provision of three course books, to be used as a reference for the training course (available in paper or digital version).
– Unlimited access to our MCQ bank during the training period, allowing trainees to practice the theory exam MCQs as much as they wish. The interface of our MCQ training software is similar to the one you will find on the exam.
– A very regular follow-up of the candidates’s progress thanks to our evaluation tests, allowing the student to assess his knowledge, in order to prepare for the exams in best conditions.
– Personalized follow-up by the Cabin Crew Training Manager (individual interviews)
– Teaching focused on two objectives:
- Efficient preparation for the exams, highly supervised by the teaching team
- Rigorous training in order to provide airlines with competent, responsible and efficient flight crews.
– Our classrooms are perfectly equipped in terms of teaching materials (fire extinguishers, life jackets, canoes for the swimming pool, etc…) and also with a model reconstituting a cabin. All of our equipments are approved by the DGAC.
– Our partners offer Family Assistant internships to MERMOZ trainees (upon selection)
– In case of failure of the theoretical exam, a new training course is offered free of charge to the trainees (depending on availability).
Since the summer of 2010, the Institut MERMOZ has entered into partnerships with several airlines, in order to offer some of our trainees the possibility of doing an internship as Complementary On-Board Staff or Assistant-Family.
Our partnership with continues into 2017.