The training program consists of:
– A coaching module to prepare for cabin crew selection :
- Creation of a personalised CV and cover letter
- Role-plays: preparation for individual and group interviews, followed by a personalised debriefing.
- Preparation for psychotechnical tests
-A simulated flight : analysis and role-playing during the various phases of a simulated flight.
– A module to improve your English language skills: specific vocabulary, announcements, role-playing games and tests.
– A commercial module on the following topics: customer expectations, quality of service, PNC relationship management.
Chief purser selections:
- Create and support a letter of motivation
- Introduction to the concept of team responsibility and customer relationship by means of role-playing and public speaking.
- Preparing the trainee for the group test and motivational interview
These courses are led by trainers from the Human Resources department and an assessment of the course will be carried out individually by the trainers.