The ATPL(H) distance learning program is composed of:
- A two weeks Initial training module to be made in our premises at Rungis/Orly.
- Personal work based on 14 textbooks (printed or digital version)
- Personal work based on our educational ressources
- 49 tests to be made on our e-learning platform
- A series of MCQ tests to prepare for the exam in best conditions
You may perform an IFR ATPL(H) training or a VFR ATPL(H) training. A VFR ATPL(H) is only to be completed with a practical CPL(H).
You are also provided with a personalised follow-up all along the program that enables you to ask questions to a dedicated pool of instructors.